Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Little Ox Workshops!

Little Ox Pottery is looking for people to participate in a new venture: Little Ox Workshops!  Anyone who has talked to me in the last few weeks has heard of the new idea (I can't seem to shut up about it!) What's more awesome is that nearly everyone ends up being just as excited as I am about the idea.



WHAT IT IS:  
Little Ox Workshops seeks to share the love of creating functional art in a group setting. Right now I am in the process of finding several different "hosts" for these events. These hosts include local businesses, as well as homes of those wanting a more private group setting.

THE DETAILS:
The class is $25 per person and includes all tools and materials for the project. The class will be open for  2 hours and will feature one particular project per class. We begin the class with a short demonstration and explanation of the process and then its playtime! 




 Workshops so far include: Magnet sets, coaster sets, ornaments, and wall hangings!! Are  you excited yet?

THE BEST PART:
I do all the "work" for you!! You design and create your own pieces. Choose from existing designs, or make it up as you go! When the class is over, I carefully take your hand-made pieces to the studio for firing and glazing. Pieces are returned to the host of the workshop in 2 weeks for pick-up! Shipping options also available!



WHAT ITS AWESOME FOR:
Date Nights
Girls Night Out
Birthday Parties
Work Parties
Team Building
Baby Showers
Christmas Gift-Making
Family Time

OR just because its FUN!




This class has been tested and APPROVED by many! 

If you'd like to know when and where these workshops will be taking place, get on my mailing list!

Contact me at littleoxpottery@gmail.com 


3 comments:

  1. I'm in! What a great idea for my christmas presents this year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!! Can't wait for Christmas time!!! Send me your email address so I can save it to my list. :)

    ReplyDelete